David Germano, director of the University of Virginia’s Contemplative Sciences Center offers his thoughts on the center and its progress in the year since it was formed.
BIG NEWS! The Compassionate Schools Project has been chosen as a beneficiary of Mindful30, a 30 day mindfulness challenge of meditation and mindful exploration.
Join us September 1-30 by signing up now at CSP's unique link: https://www.mindful.org/mindful30/csp/
What You'll Get:
Mindful30 gives you exclusive online access to expert guidance and inspiration delivered to you each day:
Daily themes designed to help you get the most from mindfulness
· Over 6 hours of video & audio delivered in short daily guided meditations
· Additional readings and expert Q&As
· Exclusive Mindful30 Facebook Live events & community
· Plus: a 1-year subscription to Mindful magazine. Current subscribers will have their subscriptions extended one year.
Mindful30 will help you experience the power of daily mindfulness to:
· Navigate stress and reduce anxiety
· Improve your health—physical and mental
· Sharpen your focus, performance, productivity
· Deepen your relationships with loved ones
· Rewire your brain with new habits for a better you
Learn More: https://www.mindful.org/mindful30/csp/