Serenity Ridge Dialogues: Body, Breath & Mind with Geshe Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche & Guests
9/25 - Pre-event:
We’ll start the event with a special free pre-event webinar on September 25, featuring a dialogue between Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche and Mingyur Rinpoche, moderated by Daniel Aitken, CEO of Wisdom Publications. Hear them share their views on the convergence of science and Buddhism. Registration for this free preview is open to all.
9/25 PRE-EVENT SITE
Main Summit 10/9-10/11
- Four main dialogue sessions, including a capstone dialogue about Body, Breath, and Mind with esteemed experts. Each session features presentations of recent scientific and medical research in a moderated discussion with humanists and contemplatives.
- Guided meditation sessions with Tenzin Wangyal and others throughout each day
- Guided Tibetan yoga with Alejandro Chaoul-Reich
- “Lunch with Rinpoche”—a special lunchtime event where we’ll get to listen to Rinpoche and some of our presenters reflect on Buddhism and science in a more casual setting
- Q&A session where the speakers will answer your questions
- Keynote: Saturday, October 10, 6:00 pm (EDT) — conversation between Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche and Deepak Chopra
Learn more and register here.