Videos for Conversations With Esteemed Yoga Teachers - Q&A
| UVA TODAY Story| The article highlights our 8/12 book discussion.
We're pleased to be able to provide these recordings of our series: Practice and Process: Conversations With Esteemed Yoga Teachers - Q&A.
These Q&A conversations feature select yoga teachers from around the world moderated by CSC's Ashtanga Yoga Program Manager John Bultman. Discussion topics will vary, but they will particularly emphasize Ashtanga yoga, and be suitable for anyone interested in yoga process and practice. So far speakers have discussed a range of topics, including their yoga practice beginnings and thoughts on aging, reincarnation, and the illusion of “self.”
- Friday, May 8 – John Campbell
- Friday, May 22 – Angela Jamison
- Friday, May 29 – Kate O'Donnell
- Sunday, June 7 – Tim Feldmann
- Sunday, June 12 – Harmony Slater and Russell Case