Practice and Process: Conversations With Yoga Teachers - Q&A
Free and open to the public. In lieu of payment, we are encouraging donations to Directrelief.org. You may also make a gift to CSC to help us continue providing programs and services like this series here.
View our conversations featuring CSC's Ashtanga Yoga Program Manager John Bultman and select yoga teachers from around the world. Discussion topics vary, particularly emphasize Ashtanga yoga, and are suitable for anyone interested in yoga process and practice.
- Friday, May 8 – John Campbell (video)
- Friday, May 15 – Richard Freeman and Mary Taylor (video)
- Friday, May 22 – Angela Jamison (video)
- Friday, May 29 – Kate O'Donnell (video)
- Sunday, June 7 – Tim Feldmann (video)
- Friday, June 12 – Harmony Slater and Russell Case (video)
- Friday, June 19 – Hamish Hendry (video)
- Friday, June 26 – Luke Jordan (video)
- Friday, July 10 – David Garrigues (video)
- Friday, July 24 – Graham M. Schweig (video)
- Friday, July 31 – Ralph Craig (video)
- Friday, August 7 – Robert Thurman (video)
John Bultman is one of approximately 30 Certified Ashtanga teachers worldwide and has made 12 trips to India where he continues his studies with his teacher Sri Sharath Jois. Learn more about John's Ashtanga yoga instruction classes here.
For event updates and other CSC news and programming, you may subscribe to the CSC newsletter here.
The Spell of the Sensuous: Perception and Language in a More-Than-Human World, by David Abram
Ashtanga Yoga: A2 House Recommendations, crowdsourced and curated by Angela Jamison
The Everyday Ayurveda Cookbook: A Seasonal Guide to Eating and Living Well, by Kate O'Donnell
The Everyday Ayurveda Guide to Self-Care: Rhythms, Routines, and Home Remedies for Natural Healing, by Kate O'Donnell
Publications written or recommended by Hamish Hendry
Publications by David Garrigues
The Art of Vinyasa: Awakening Body and Mind Through the Practice of Ashtanga Yoga, by Richard Freeman and Mary Taylor
The Mirror of Yoga: Awakening the Intelligence of Body and Mind, by Richard Freeman
When Love Comes to Light: Bringing Wisdom from the Bhagavad Gita to Modern Life, by Richard Freeman and Mary Taylor